CO-OP INFORMATION AND BENEFITS
For Veterinarians and Health Care Professionals
The Rehab Vets would like to provide a spacious, welcoming environment for you to work with your patients and clients. We can help with various administrative needs, refer patients within the co-op for alternative therapies or services, or assist with patient care during vacations or continuing education opportunities. As the co-op grows, so does the ability to offer additional services.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- Innovative business model: Our facility provides a welcoming, non-competitive environment for other practitioners to visit with their patients while providing additional treatment options to increase their functional outcome.
- Mobile and in-clinic services available
- In-home euthanasia services provided
HOW CAN A CO-OP APPROACH TO TREATMENT HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
- Provide professional workspace, equipment, and industry knowledge
- Share costs to make independent practice more affordable
- Advertise your business on our website
- Case collaboration
- Support of colleagues
- Increase efficiency: Ability to see more patients per day
- Provide patient coverage during vacation or continuing education
- Support administrative needs
- Reduce compassion fatigue and increase LIFE:WORK balance
Request Additional Information About Our Co-Op Opportunity:
Monday - Saturday
AREAS WE SERVE
We primarily serve the Denver metropolitan area for mobile services but can discuss your needs if additional travel is needed. House call fees apply to all mobile visits.